03. 02. 2021, Axine Water Technologies
WEBINAR: Driving to ZERO in Pharma Manufacturing Wastewater
Don’t miss our April webinar covering how a new generation of electro-oxidation technology is eliminating APIs and other problem organics while enabling water reuse in pharma manufacturing!
Pharmaceutical manufacturing plants worldwide are under increasing pressure to eliminate APIs – antibiotics, steroids, hormones, oncology drugs – and other problem organic pollutants in wastewater to reduce risk and achieve sustainability goals. Conventional solutions such as trucking and incineration, chemical advanced oxidation processes (AOP), carbon adsorption, and evaporation all have a high cost, poor sustainability, and limited performance.
Join Axine Water CEO, Jonathan Rhone, and water industry veteran and former Ecolab VP, Chris Morrison, for a concise webinar to learn how a new generation of electro-oxidation (EOx) solutions are being adopted by leading pharma companies around the world as a new standard for on-site treatment and reuse of pharmaceutical manufacturing wastewater.
What you can expect to learn in this 45-minute session:
- What market forces are creating new risks for pharma wastewater?
- What is PNEC and why is it important?
- How effective are conventional treatment solutions?
- How have advancements in EOx technology enabled the destruction of virtually any API or problem organic pollutant in pharma wastewater at the lowest cost?
- How does “wastewater-as-a-service” simplify site integration and minimize capex investment?
- How are leading pharma companies adopting EOx solutions today and what results are they achieving? (Includes case studies!)
- What are the simple steps to take to evaluate EOx solutions for your site?
Reserve your spot today for one of these webinar dates and times and feel free to share this with colleagues. Participants will be anonymous to each other, including during the Q&A.
Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 10:00 am – 10:45 am ET (4:00 pm – 4:45 pm CET)
Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 10:00 am – 10:45 am ET (4:00 pm – 4:45 pm CET)
We look forward to seeing you for a frank and open discussion about the challenges and opportunities facing pharmaceutical wastewater treatment and reuse. But if you can’t wait until then, you can learn more about Axine’s pharma applications and projects here or tell us about your wastewater application on our online web form and a technical rep will contact you directly. And don’t forget to follow Axine on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our latest pharma case studies, technology news, and webinar updates!
We hope to see you soon and please reach out to Kirstin Gulbransen with any questions!